Store Covid Guide
What steps do we take against COVID?
– Our boutique is a small enclosed space. We thank you for wearing a face covering to ensure a safe shopping experience for all.
– Hand sanitisers are provided within the shop.
Our Team Safety
– Face coverings are worn with all visitors.
– Regular hand washing and use of hand sanitiser is required throughout the day – especially before, during and after payment/bagging exchange with each client.
Testers and Product Hygiene
– As part of our cosmetics hygiene practices, product testers/display items are disinfected between each visitor and, if required, quarantined for 72 hours.
– Cosmetics hygiene practices: Perfumes are spritzed onto an individual fragrance blotter. Oils, liquids and other products are dispensed into disposable pots and other single-use measures are provided on sanitised plates.
– As part of standard hygiene control practices, routine cleaning is ongoing throughout the day.
– All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected on a regular schedule and also after touching or cleaning. This includes products and items on display, electronic equipment, phones, keyboards, light switches, shelves etc.
– Time is also allocated for routinely cleaning between each visitor. It is our priority to disinfect surfaces touched most frequently, especially high contact surfaces such as payment station, payment machine, store door handles and door bell.
– In addition to cleaning and strict sanitisation measures, items are also quarantined for 72 hours when required.
– Supply of fresh air (ventilation) naturally (through open windows, doors or air vents) and mechanically (air conditioning) is in place to help reduce the risk from aerosol transmission.
Staying Covid Secure In-Store
– As our boutique is a small enclosed space, we kindly request a limit of one party in-store at a time.
– We thank you for wearing a face covering to ensure a safe shopping experience for all.
– During busy times we may ask you to wait a few moments before entering, to allow us to complete routine sanitising between visitors.
– Contactless card terminal payments can be processed for purchases up to £100.
– Contactless terminal payments can also be processed with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
NB. In keeping with hygiene protocols, our card payment terminal is sanitised regularly and always before/after Chip & Pin usage.
We also offer the following contactless payment methods:
1. Card Payment Terminal – By Link
Ensuring a completely contactless payment process, a secure link is sent from the card terminal to your phone as a text or to your email address.
Processed in a few minutes, you simply click on the link in the text or email to enter your card details.
2. Card Payment Terminal – By PayPal QR Code
If you are a PayPal App user our card terminal will generate a QR code for you to scan with your phone.
This completely touch-free payment process is super quick and the QR code is unique to your purchase.
3. Apple Pay and Google Pay – Fast Checkout
Both Apple Pay and Google Pay can be used for card terminal payments or selected directly on our website product listings for fast checkout.
NB: All payment methods are secure and we do not retain your card details with any payment method.
Open Online 24/7
Online since 2004, you can shop on our website at any time of day or night.
We offer Same-Day Store Collections (Click & Collect), Same-Day London Delivery (complimentary within Kensington & Chelsea) and Worldwide Shipping. Learn More.
Click & Collect
If you don’t have time to order online selecting Click & Collect, let us know what you’d like to order and we’ll prepare it for you.
Our expert team is here to provide you with personalised shopping assistance, whether you require gifting recommendations or have any product queries. Learn More.
NB. Orders for same-day collection must be placed before 1pm.
Private In-Person and Virtual Appointments: Enjoy a personalised, luxury shopping experience at a time that suits you. You can visit in-person at our Chelsea flagship or virtually, via your preferred video platform.
Contact Customer Care
We’re just a call or click away
– The easiest way to contact us is via Live Chat at this link.
You can also use our Live Chat feature when you see the icon, located bottom right of screen.
– Customer Care Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Customer Care Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7117 2577
– Boutique Opening Hours & Services at this link.
(Updated 1st May 2022)