Editor’s Notes: The most versatile wardrobe essential, a chic Ancienne Ambiance silk twill scarf has endless styling options. Wear at the neck, the wrist, in the hair, drape around the shoulders or on your bag. It adds a touch of lightness whilst elevating your look.
• Fabric: Premium quality Silk Twill 14mm
• Style: Square L: 90cm, W: 90cm
• Print: Artemis White print, Rossella Rama Collection
• Rolled edges/hand linked corners
• Production: Made in Italy
• Care Instructions: Dry clean only. Steam or iron gently.
• Perfectly presented in signature Ancienne Ambiance scarf pouch
A little history… The Artemis print is named after the Greek Goddess of archery. It was said that Artemis was the goddess of wild nature, who danced, usually accompanied by nymphs, in mountains, forests and marshes.
Product Information: Exquisitely crafted in Como, Italy, Ancienne Ambiance Silk Scarves are made using the finest rich silk twill and hemmed by hand. Printed in a variety of chic prints, each Ancienne Ambiance Scarf is inspired by Ancient Roman mosaics and geometric shapes from antiquity.
Ancienne Ambiance Scarves are among the finest to be found in the world, an extension of our commitment to bringing expert quality and finish. Partnering with renowned Italian textile designer Rossella Ramanzini, this collection is the perfect blend of artistry and brand vision with exceptional craftsmanship.