Editor’s Notes: Lightweight and easy to wear, the beautiful Artemis scarf add a pop of colour to all looks and encapsulates femininity.
- Fabric: Premium quality 90% Modal 10% Cashmere.
- Style: Square L: 140cm, W: 140cm.
- Print: Artemis White print, Rossella Rama Collection.
- Modal-blend scarf, Twill weave, Frayed ends.
- Production: Made in Italy.
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only. Steam or iron gently.
- Perfectly presented in signature Ambiance London scarf pouch.
Product Information: This supple, light and easy to wear scarf is the ideal companion on cold days or mild evenings and for elegant layering in Spring Summer. Exquisitely crafted in Como, Italy, blending the finest modal with a touch of cashmere for extra softness, this Ambiance Scarf a versatile wardrobe essential – an accessory for life. Ambiance London Scarves are made in limited quantities, hemmed and packaged by hand.
A little history… The Artemis print is named after the Greek Goddess of archery. It was said that Artemis was the goddess of wild nature, who danced, usually accompanied by nymphs, in mountains, forests and marshes.