Editor’s Notes: The Athena Silk Scarf adds a touch of lightness whilst elevating your look and personal style. Wear at the neck, the wrist, in the hair, on a bag and even styled as a bandeau top.
• Fabric: Premium quality Silk Twill 14mm
• Style: Square L: 90cm, W: 90cm
• Print: Athena print, Rossella Rama Collection
• Rolled edges/hand linked corners
• Production: Made in Italy
• Care Instructions: Dry clean only. Steam or iron gently.
• Perfectly presented in signature Ancienne Ambiance scarf pouch
A little history… The Athena print is named after the Greek Goddess of wisdom, war and crafts. It was said that she gave mortals the gifts of cooking and sewing. Closely associated with Athens, the city named after her, the great Parthenon temple was built in her honour in 5th Century BC.
Product Information: Exquisitely crafted in Como, Italy, Ancienne Ambiance Silk Scarves are made using the finest rich silk twill and hemmed by hand. Printed in a variety of chic prints, each Ancienne Ambiance Scarf is inspired by Ancient Roman mosaics and geometric shapes from antiquity.
Elegant luxury scarves, combining heritage and contemporary style, Ancienne Ambiance Scarves are among the finest to be found in the world. Partnering with renowned Italian textile designer Rossella Ramanzini, this collection is the perfect blend of artistry and brand vision with exceptional craftsmanship.