Editor’s Notes: Knot the Ceres Scarf over neutral separates or drape it around your shoulders as a shawl to fully showcase the beautiful mosaic print design. Perfect for enveloping yourself in softness and warmth in Autumn Winter, it’s a fabulous cover-up or sarong in Spring Summer.
• Fabric: Premium quality 90% Modal 10% Cashmere
• Style: Square L: 140cm, W: 140cm
• Print: Ceres print, Rossella Rama Collection
• Modal-blend scarf, Twill weave, Frayed ends
• Production: Made in Italy
• Care Instructions: Dry clean only. Steam or iron gently.
• Perfectly presented in signature Ancienne Ambiance scarf pouch
A little history… The Ceres print is named after the ancient Roman Goddess of agriculture, fertility, motherhood and the earth. The Romans saw her as the counterpart of the Greek Goddess Demeter.
Product Information: Ancienne Ambiance luxury scarves combine elegance, heritage and contemporary style.
Exquisitely crafted in Como, Italy, Ancienne Ambiance Scarves are made using the finest fabrics, hemmed and packaged by hand. Printed in a variety of chic prints, each Ancienne Ambiance Scarf is inspired by Ancient Roman mosaics and geometric shapes from antiquity.
Partnering with renowned Italian textile designer Rossella Ramanzini, this collection is the perfect blend of artistry and brand vision with exceptional craftsmanship.
As with all we do, Ancienne Ambiance Scarves are among the finest to be found in the world, an extension of our commitment to bringing expert quality and finish.