Editor’s Notes: A gorgeous aroma known to enhance your mood, this handy face mist delivers a beautiful glow. Also helps you cool off quickly in Summer or at the beach.
What It Is: A premium alcohol-free orange blossom water face mist for use on the face and body. Any skin type can reap the benefits of Neroli Water, but those who have sensitive skin will especially love how gentle it is.
Who It’s For: All skin types.
What It Does: Goddess Neroli Water is gentle, containing natural skin healing, hydrating and rejuvenating properties and can be used as often as needed. NB. It can take 3-4 weeks of continuous use to see the benefits.
How To Use: see ‘how to use’ tab.
Product Information: A luxurious natural beauty skincare ingredient, Goddess Neroli Water is an essential floral water (Citrus Aurantium hydrolat) that has nothing added to it. Crafted in small batches in France, it does not contain any additives, colourants, alcohol or synthetic fragrances and, is free from preservatives; pasteurised during the bottling process to remove impurities and retain premium quality condition.
- Ancienne Ambiance products are not tested on animals.
- Packaged in high quality recyclable PET bottles: kinder to the environment, ideal for travelling.
- All packaging is responsibly crafted using sustainably sourced recycled materials. Learn more.
- Production: Made in France
- Please Note: This product may contain some natural ‘sediment’ making it appear cloudy. This is made up of natural waxes/essential oil compounds that settle out of the distillate water and occurs after fine filtration. It is does not affect the product properties.
A little history… The use of Neroli and orange blossoms dates back to ancient Egypt where they were used in several beauty recipes. The word Neroli is attributed to a French-born Italian princess (Countess of Nerola, c. 1600s) who used orange blossoms in her bathwater.