Editor’s Notes: Lightweight and easy to wear, the Minerva Scarf effortlessly adds a pop of colour to your every day look. Knot over neutral separates or drape it around your shoulders as a shawl.
- Fabric: Premium quality 90% Modal 10% Cashmere.
- Size: Square L: 140cm, W: 140cm.
- Print: Minerva print, Rossella Rama Collection.
- Style: Modal-blend scarf, Twill weave, Frayed ends.
- Production: Made in Italy.
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only. Steam or iron gently.
- Perfectly presented in signature Ambiance London scarf pouch.
Product Information: Ideal for enveloping yourself in Autumn Winter and for elegant layering in Spring Summer. Exquisitely crafted in Como, Italy, blending the finest modal with a touch of cashmere for extra softness, this Ambiance Scarf a versatile wardrobe essential – an accessory for life. Ambiance London Scarves are made in limited quantities, hemmed and packaged by hand.
A little history… The Minerva print is named after the Roman Goddess of wisdom, commerce, the arts and handicrafts. It was said that she possessed the greatest weaving skills, creating wonderful tapestries. In many ways similar to Greek Goddess Athena, she had important temples in Ancient Rome.
There are no reviews yet.