Editor’s Notes: An inspiring scent which is sophisticated and warm. The clean burning Phoenicia Cedar candle will enrich your home, creating a fabulous and cosy ambience.
What It Is: A luxurious hand poured scented candle in a glass vessel that fills your space with divine fragrance and a warm glow. Perfectly presented in a signature luxury gift box which is crafted by hand in the UK.
A little history… A fragrance of freshly cut cedar-wood blended with fresh herbs, Phoenicia evokes the lovely aromas found in the forest of Becharreh, in Lebanon, home to the oldest cedar trees in the world. The Phoenicians believed the wood of the glorious cedars to be the sacred wood of the gods and used it to honour their ancestors, a task to which the ancient orient attached deep importance. The cedar tree was also thought to be an emblem of prosperity.
How To Use: see ‘candle information’ tab.
Product Information: Bringing a scent-sational glow into your living space since 2004, Ancienne Ambiance luxury scented candles are thoroughly delicious and full of fragrance. Each candle is hand-poured in the UK using traditional techniques, special slow burning wax blend and lead-free wick.
- Olfactive Family: Warm/Woody.
- 50-55 hour approximate burn time.
- 220g. Elegant clear glass vessel with a golden candle lid.
- Recyclable glass vessel and gift box can be repurposed for a variety of uses.
- Ancienne Ambiance Candles are adorned with labels inspired by mosaics of the Roman Empire.
- Production: Made in the UK
Tips To Choose Candles: view our Candle Buying Guide.