Editor’s Notes: An exquisite powdery-soft scent for all seasons. With warming and comforting qualities, Romana Amber is a classic home candle you can also enjoy pairing with any fragrance.
What It Is: A premium wax-blend candle hand-poured into a clear glass vessel with an elegant amber scent, to enrich your home and create a fabulous ambience in any room. Finished with a golden lid and perfectly presented in a signature luxury gift box which is crafted by hand in the UK.
A little history… A dry and soft aromatic, this fragrance has natural amber tones with powerful diffusive character. Ambergris resin was favoured by Roman Emperors and was considered rare and costly, found cast upon the seashore. The trade of fragrance created an incredible frenzy in Rome, and the Romans used it with indulgence. Rome became the centre for perfumers who supplied the entire society including senators and mayors, with divine blends of amber scents.
How To Use: see ‘candle information’ tab.
Product Information: Bringing a scent-sational glow into your living space since 2004, Ancienne Ambiance luxury scented candles are thoroughly delicious and full of fragrance. Each candle is hand-poured in the UK using traditional techniques, special slow burning wax blend and lead-free wick.
- Olfactive Family: Amber
- 50-55 hour approximate burn time.
- 220g. Elegant clear glass vessel with a golden candle lid.
- Recyclable glass vessel and gift box can be repurposed for a variety of uses.
- Ancienne Ambiance Candles are adorned with labels inspired by mosaics of the Roman Empire.
- All packaging is responsibly crafted using sustainably sourced recycled materials. Learn more.
- Production: Made in the UK
Tips To Choose Candles: see our Candle Buying Guide.