The Signature Soap Subscription is especially curated by our founder.
What It Is: A monthly delivery of five luxury Soap bars, curated by our founder and featuring her favourite combination of scents (chosen by season, current fragrance trends, or mood). Experience a different selection of soap each month.
Monthly Subscription Details:
- Plans: 3 months, 6 months or 12 months.
- Free worldwide shipping with each delivery.
- Includes five luxurious soap bars and a surprise sample gift with each delivery.
- First delivery includes complimentary ceramic soap dish and signature gift box.
How To Gift A Subscription:
- Choose a monthly subscription plan.
- Add a Gift Message, to be included with the first delivery.
- Enter the recipient’s delivery address at checkout.
What It Does: Softening and nourishing Ambiance Soaps are infused with shea butter to luxuriously cleanse and moisturise the skin in one go. Each soap creates a luxuriously creamy lather that gently purifies the face, hands and body, leaving it delicately scented.
Who It’s For: All skin types. How To Use: see ‘how to use’ tab.
Product Information: First launched in 2013, Ancienne Ambiance Soaps are made in France following traditional Savon de Marseille techniques renowned for having many dermatological and eco-friendly properties.
Full of vitamins to luxuriously nourish and moisturise, each Ambiance soap bar cleanses the skin perfectly and, even without the presence of SLS, they lather beautifully.
Enriched with sustainably sourced Shea Butter, Ambiance soaps are created from a 100% vegetable oil base using coconut oil, which contains natural glycerine, are natural, biodegradable and safe for the environment.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty-free. Ancienne Ambiance products are not tested on animals.
- Recyclable packaging and gift box can be repurposed for a variety of uses.
- Individual Soap Bar Size: 100g – H3cm x W7.5cm x D5cm
- Production: Made in France.
A little history… Prescribed in ancient times for carrying away impurities from the body, it is thought that soap production dates back to around 2800 BC in ancient Babylon. The first known formula for soap written on a Babylonian clay tablet around 2200 BC. It was said that soap was first discovered by washer women who did laundry in the Tiber River at the base of Sapo Hill in Rome. The word ‘sapo’ (Latin for soap) was first recorded by Roman author Pliny circa AD 77–79.