Editor’s Notes: Instantly transform your space into a place of glamorous escape with velvety floral tuberose. A white flower, tuberose has a rich, creamy and slightly musky opulence reminiscent of jasmine or gardenia.
What It Is: A hand-poured turberose scented candle, exquisitely crafted with premium wax so it burns cleanly and evenly. A tantalising floral scent to enrich your home. Beautifully presented in a signature luxury gift box which is crafted by hand in the UK.
A little history… Tuberosa (Latin for Tuberose) – is both heady and warm, with rich creamy white floral notes. First found in Mexico and valued highly by ancient Mayan healers, the powerfully sensuous blossoms of the Tuberose are exotic and captivating. Tuberosa is a fantastical fragrance, fit for the ultimate seductress and original queen of fragrance, Cleopatra.
How To Use: see ‘candle information’ tab.
Product Information: Bringing a scent-sational glow into your living space since 2004, Ancienne Ambiance luxury scented candles are thoroughly delicious and full of fragrance. Each candle is hand-poured in the UK using traditional techniques, special slow burning wax blend and lead-free wick.
- Olfactive Family: Strong Floral
- 50-55 hour approximate burn time.
- 220g. Elegant clear glass vessel with a golden candle lid.
- Recyclable glass vessel and gift box can be repurposed for a variety of uses.
- Ancienne Ambiance Candles are adorned with labels inspired by mosaics of the Roman Empire.
- All packaging is responsibly crafted using sustainably sourced recycled materials. Learn more.
- Production: Made in the UK
Tips To Choose Candles: see our Candle Buying Guide.