Editor’s Notes: Instantly transform your space into a place of glamorous escape with the creamy floral notes of a Tuberosa Tuberose Candle.
What It Is: A hand-poured turberose scented candle, exquisitely crafted with premium wax so it burns cleanly and evenly. A tantalising scent to enrich your home. Beautifully presented in a signature luxury gift box which is crafted by hand in the UK.
A little history… Tuberosa (Latin for Tuberose) – is both heady and warm, with rich creamy white floral notes. First found in Mexico and valued highly by ancient Mayan healers, the powerfully sensuous blossoms of the Tuberose are exotic and captivating. Tuberosa is a fantastical fragrance, fit for the ultimate seductress and original queen of fragrance, Cleopatra.
How To Use: see ‘candle information’ tab.
Product Information: Bringing a scent-sational glow into your living space since 2004, Ancienne Ambiance luxury scented candles are thoroughly delicious and full of fragrance. Each candle is hand-poured in the UK using traditional techniques, special slow burning wax blend and lead-free wick.
- Olfactive Family: Strong Floral
- 50-55 hour approximate burn time.
- 220g. Elegant clear glass vessel with a golden candle lid.
- Recyclable glass vessel and gift box can be repurposed for a variety of uses.
- Ancienne Ambiance Candles are adorned with labels inspired by mosaics of the Roman Empire.
- Production: Made in the UK
Tips To Choose Candles: see our Candle Buying Guide.
- To maximise your candle’s burn time, make sure it is lit for approximately 2-3 hours for its first burn. This will form a good sized melting pool (molten wax) across the entire surface for maximum scent. It also creates the wax ‘memory’ before extinguishing the flame and prevents tunnelling.
- Thereafter keep the wick trimmed to around 1/4 inch. Trimming the wick at regular intervals, or before each burn, will also help consume the candle evenly. A wick trimmer will do this perfectly, also preventing the excess wick to fall back into the molten wax.
- Instead of blowing out your candle, snuff it to prevent the wick from smouldering and leaving a smoky scent.
- Over time candle fragrances can change and sweat out. Store your candles somewhere not too warm and keep dust off with an elegant candle lid.
- Read our expert Candle Tips at this link.
We’re extremely proud of the craftsmanship of Ancienne Ambiance Candles.
Find out more about our candle values and artistry here.
As Loved By
“This scent really packs a punch with rich and creamy tuberose blooms – totally decadent and quite wonderful” – Sandra, Beauty Balm
“A wonderful floral fancy” – StyleNest.co.uk
“Ancienne Ambiance’s signature Tuberosa Candle transports the magic of warm Summer nights inside – this beauty would be just as at home on the mantlepiece of a cosy Parisian pad as it would in the master suite of a Tuscan hillside villa” – Fiona Klonarides, Beauty Shortlist
Editor’s Choice Winner – Beauty Shortlist Awards 2018
my favourite candle by farrrrr as always good quality.
Mrs L K. –
Very enjoyable, not overpowering and scents the room really well.