Delivery & Returns
We dispatch orders Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays and holiday closure.
Orders are usually dispatched within one business day, but on most occasions they are dispatched on the same day as ordered.
Priority Shipping is offered as Standard and all parcels are trackable. Tracking information is provided in your shipping confirmation email.
Please Note: Due to factors beyond our control there may occasionally be longer delivery times. We monitor transit of all parcels and keep you informed of any delays.
Orders must be placed before 9am UK time.
UK Standard & Express: Wednesday 20th December
Europe/USA/Canada Standard & Express: Wednesday 13th December
Rest of the world (ROW) Standard & Express: Monday 11th December
Please Note: Shipping is suspended from Thursday 21st December 2023, resuming Wednesday 3rd January 2024.
COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING on all orders over £80/$100.
UK & INTERNATIONAL: £6/$7 on orders under £80/$100.
Estimated Transit Times:
- UK: 1 – 5 days (often delivered 1 – 3 days)
- Europe: 5 – 10 days
- USA & Canada: 7 – 14 days
- Rest of the world (ROW): 10 – 14 days
Please Note: Parcels are dispatched Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays and holiday closure.
UK EXPRESS (1 – 2 Days): £12 – or free on orders over £130.
INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS (3 – 7 Days): £50/$60 – or free on orders over £300/$370.
Please Note: Parcels are dispatched Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays and holiday closure. Orders must be placed before 9am UK time to be dispatched on the same day.
We regret that it is not possible to deliver perfumes, diffusers or room sprays outside of the UK.
Import duties may be incurred on orders shipped to countries outside the UK.
Shipping Partners: Our shipping carriers are DHL, UPS, Fedex, DPD and Royal Mail.
Postal Packaging: Orders are shipped in parcels that are discreet and unbranded. All items within your parcel come beautifully wrapped in complimentary luxury scented tissue papers. All postal packaging can be recycled.
Enjoy same-day availability of your purchases Monday to Saturday (excluding UK holidays/closure).
Simply place your order by 1pm, select Store Collection at online checkout and choose your collection date/time slot.
A complimentary service delivered by one of our personal shoppers Monday to Friday (excluding UK holidays/closure).
Offered on orders over £20, simply select Local Delivery at checkout and choose your date/time slot.
We deliver across London zones 1, 2 and 3 at £15 by courier – or free on orders over £150.
This service is offered Monday to Sunday (excluding UK holidays/closure).
Whether you require same-day, next day or named day delivery, simply place your order online and choose your date/time slot from our London Courier option at checkout.
Should you require personal shopping assistance or prefer to place your order directly with our expert team, we can arrange special handling and delivery of your purchases to any destination.
Please Note: We recommend placing your order before 1pm for Same Day London Delivery or Same Day Store Collection.
We remain committed to providing both a safe store and office environment, following strict hygiene protocols with all orders.
Refunds & Returns
We hope you are delighted with your purchase, but you may return items purchased at AncienneAmbiance.com in their original, unused and unopened saleable condition for a refund, partial refund or exchange within 14 working days from receipt.
– Proof of purchase (receipt/order number) is required.
– Refund by credit card applies only to items purchased by credit card.
– Personalised items cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
– Items bought on sale/last chance cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of made-to-order/custom jewellery orders.
- Jewellery items that appear worn or used are not eligible for refund or exchange. Damage caused by general wear and tear or negligence is the responsibility of the owner. Any damage incurred by the customer from mis-use cannot be repaired. We also cannot repair damage to any items exceeding 6 months from the purchase date.
- We will replace or arrange repair any faulty jewellery items bought from this website, or at the Ancienne Ambiance boutique, within 6 months of proof of purchase. Missing elements are not classed as faults if outside the 14 day return policy. For all non faulty items damaged by the wearer we offer a charged repairs service where at all possible.
- Tarnishing or discolouration due to chemicals caused by contact with perfumes, heat exposure and general wear and tear is not a fault. Please see our Jewellery Care instructions for guidance.
All goods are inspected and photographed prior to dispatch for maintaining quality control. If the product is returned in a condition which is not fully resellable or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange on the item. If a returned product is deemed faulty (to be decided by Ancienne Ambiance management) we will replace the product, or process partial or full refund.