Editor’s Notes: The secret to glowing skin, Goddess Beauty Oil nourishes, hydrates, brightens and soothes, giving you that gorgeous Goddess glow. Goddess Soap leaves the skin feeling clean and really silky soft.
What It Is: The gift set any beauty lover will appreciate. Hero products Goddess Beauty Oil and Soap work to keep you glowing from top to toe. Perfectly presented in a signature luxury gift box which is crafted by hand in the UK.
- Goddess Beauty Oil: A best-seller for 14 years, Goddess Oil works to keep you glowing from top to toe. With skin-boosting ingredients to nourish and hydrate, it’s your year-round beauty hero. Rich in anti-oxidants, radiance-boosting Goddess Oil is for every skin type, improving skin vitality whilst boosting your everyday skincare products.
- Goddess Soap: Luxurious soap for hard-working hands, this argan oil enriched soap bar is infused with shea butter to leave hands purified, refreshed and exceptionally smooth. Crafted in France following traditional Savon de Marseille techniques.
Who It’s For: All skin types.
What It Does: Using Goddess Oil regularly will help maintain healthy, glowing skin by strengthening skin elasticity, reducing the appearance of stretch marks and help prevent skin peeling and cracking. It works at improving skin vitality whilst boosting the effectiveness of your skincare products and, is particularly effective overnight as a facial oil to help restore skin while you sleep.
How To Use: Use on the face, body and hair. See ‘how to use’ tab.
- Goddess Beauty Oil: Hydrates and protects, working with the natural oils in the skin and hair. Intensely rich in Vitamin E for deep hydration and softening of the skin, Goddess Oil is quickly absorbed to hydrate without overloading.
- Goddess Soap: Made following traditional Savon de Marseille techniques renowned for having many dermatological and eco-friendly properties. Full of vitamins to luxuriously nourish and moisturise, each soap bar cleanses the skin perfectly and, even without the presence of SLS, they lather beautifully. Enriched with sustainably sourced Shea Butter. Created from a 100% vegetable oil base using coconut oil, which contains natural glycerine – natural, biodegradable and safe for the environment.
A little history… Goddess Oil has a comforting soft amber fragrance and is a fine blend of organic Argan oil, produced using methods dating to c. 1550 BC (when the Phoenicians first recorded it as a beauty oil) and Grapeseed oil, a favourite used across the ancient world. Goddess Beauty Oil turned ten in 2019, read the Goddess Oil Story.
- Gift Set Includes: Oil 100ml. Soap 100g.
- Oil is packaged in high quality recyclable PET bottle: kinder to the environment, ideal for travelling.
- All packaging is responsibly crafted using sustainably sourced recycled materials. Learn more.
- Ancienne Ambiance products are not tested on animals.
- Production: Made in France.
How To Use
SOAP: For use on face, hands and body. Work into a lather on damp skin.
FACE OIL: Nourishing liquid gold face oil for all skin types, Goddess Oil will regenerate skin cells overnight by penetrating the skin without clogging pores.
How To Use As Night Oil: After cleansing, apply 2–3 drops into your hands and lightly massage onto your forehead, cheeks, chin, neck and chest. Use alone or follow with a moisturiser.
How To Use As Day Oil: Before moisturiser, or between serum and moisturiser, apply 2–3 drops into your hands and lightly press onto your forehead, cheeks and chin. You can also mix Goddess Oil with your foundation to create a more sheer look, as a dewy glow highlighter on cheeks and as a hydrating lip gloss.
CLEANSING OIL: A practice from Roman times, the oil cleansing method is highly effective to cleanse the face without stripping the skin of its natural moisture.
How To Cleanse Your Face: Goddess Oil cleanse in the evening, washing the day away before bed. In the morning you may like to use your preferred Goddess Water on the eyes or to mist after your usual beauty regime.
- Step 1: Begin with your favourite Goddess Water to remove eye makeup. For heavy eye makeup use your preferred make-up remover or begin from Step 2.
- Step 2: Place a clean warm damp face cloth on your face/neck for 30 seconds, allowing the steam to loosen makeup/dirt and oils.
- Step 3: Use a few drops of Goddess oil. Gently massage using your fingertips into your skin for approximately 2 minutes.
- Step 4: Follow with a clean warm damp face cloth to wipe off (or the reverse of the wash cloth used in Step 2). Use your favourite Goddess Water as a finishing toner/mist to hydrate and follow with your regular beauty routine (serum, night cream). As a finishing touch, apply a few drops of Goddess Oil with light massaging movements over the face/neck/chest after your night cream.
HANDS & BODY: A little goes a long way. Apply a few drops to the palms of the hands first and massage into the skin liberally. Use all over the body or concentrate on extra dry areas. For best results apply when body is damp after bathing, to lock in moisture.
Great to use on hands daily, it is especially hydrating for cuticles and nails that are prone to cracking and peeling. It can also be used as nourishing After-Sun treatment.
Top Tip: Mix a few drops of Goddess Oil with your favourite lotion to supercharge skin.
HAIR & SCALP: Enrich dry hair, split ends and offer relief if you have dry scalp concerns. Over time, Goddess Oil can help to protect against daily damage and give you super shiny healthy-looking hair.
How To Use As Hair Oil: Apply a few drops to the palms of the hands and apply evenly to clean towel dried hair to help condition, moisturise and seal in shine.
How To Use As A Hair Mask: Apply a few drops to the palms of the hands and apply evenly to on dry or damp hair as a mask before washing, or just apply to dry/frizzy hair ends.
How To Use As Scalp Oil: Apply a few drops to the palms of the hands and apply evenly to affected areas with your fingers or small makeup brush to the scalp before bedtime. Let it moisturise overnight and wash hair in the morning.
As Loved By
“Goddess Argan Beauty oil is incredible” – BeautyQueenUK
“This is such a perfect name for this incredible product…Goddess oil is exactly how this makes you feel and the results are outstanding. This product is a multi-purpose product for the face, body and hair. I have sampled it on all three and I am hooked” – The KS Edit
“The oil can be used in a wide variety of ways, including as a stand-alone facial moisturiser, but the difference that is noticeable on the body is staggering, and I don’t say that lightly. This dry oil is easily absorbed, doesn’t leave the skin feeling tacky, and smooths even the worst garden-weary skin. However, as a base for fragrance, it is incredible.” – Stephan Matthews, StephanMatthews.com
“The most amazing oil to use on your face or body… I also use it on my children” – Plum Sykes, VOGUE
“The second you apply it, you really do feel like a goddess – a total Hollywood star” – Sam Hadadi, Naturally Nourished
“A brilliant all-in-one product that leaves face, body and hair moisturised, replenished and soft” – TheAmazingBlog.co.uk
“I love this oil because it’s super-effective at moisturising the skin, it leaves a gorgeous sheen and also smells absolutely divine…. A most definite must purchase product” – Rebecca Goodyear, Biteable Beauty
“The kind of pampering product you want to cocoon yourself in after a warm bath….It sinks in to the skin instantly and leaves a soft veil of scent behind.” – AnaGoesGreen.co.uk
“This Argan oil is delicate and super nourishing. If you haven’t tried it yet, you’re in for a treat” – Fiona Klonarides, Beauty Shortlist
WINNER – Biteable Beauty Awards 2014
FINALIST – Beauty Shortlist Awards 2013 & 2014
“Features the company’s iconic scent. It’s based around an oriental accord, with the argan oil actually providing a touch of citrus, but is enhanced with violet and green notes” – StephanMatthews.com, ‘Top 5 Soaps’
“A small slice of luxury ideal for daily use….Ancienne Ambiance create beautiful scent and ingredient blends, and this Goddess Argan Soap is a nourishing skincare buy” – Stylenest.co.uk, ‘Best Vegan Beauty & Skincare Buys’
“This luxurious soap bar creates a superior lather despite not containing any synthetics and the argan oil and shea butter leave skin feeling soft and silky. A truly pampering experience, even when just washing your hands!” –Rebecca Goodyear, Biteable Beauty
WINNER – Biteable Beauty Awards 2013
Goddess Beauty Oil: Vitis vinifera seed oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Argania spinosa kernel oil*, Parfum, Tocopherol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal
Goddess Soap: Sodium palmate, Sodium palm kernelate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Fragrance, Aqua, Coconut acid, Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Tetrasodium edta, Tetrasodium etidronate, CI 77891, CI 77492, 77491, 77499, Hexyl cinnamal, Linalool
With product updates and improvements, ingredient lists may change or can vary from time to time. This may not be reflected on the website as quickly as it is on product labels, so please refer to the ingredient list on the product label you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.