Editor’s Notes: A bath oil to transport you to a place of peace. Enjoy a warm soak in the bath, use in the shower or for body massage, followed by some much-needed snoozing.
What It Is: A soothing and gentle lavender bath oil formula that cleanses, softens and scents skin in one simple and enjoyable step. Presented in a flip-top bottle which is ideal for use in the shower and for travelling, this rich oil can also be applied directly to skin for body massage.
Who It’s For: All skin types.
What It Does: A blend with the finest lavender oil that leaves skin feeling radiant. Full of anti-inflammatory properties, it helps ease muscle pain, soothe headaches, tension/stress and can also help to improve sleep quality and concentration.
How To Use: see ‘how to use’ tab.
Product Information: Lavendula Oil is abundant with herbaceous low notes and beautifully floral high notes – made with Lavender, Jojoba and Sweet Almond oils for a beautiful texture.
- Size: 250ml recyclable PET bottle: kinder to the environment, ideal for travelling.
- Optional Add-On: Signature luxury gift box (hand-crafted in the UK).
- All packaging is responsibly crafted using sustainably sourced recycled materials. Learn more.
- Ancienne Ambiance products are not tested on animals.
- Production: Made in the UK
A little history… Derived from the Latin word, lavera, meaning to wash, aromatic lavender was used by the Romans in their baths and was first recorded by the ancient Egyptians, who used it for soothing ointments and perfumes.