Editor’s Notes: New look, same fabulous fragrance. A special edition clear glass diffuser holding 200ml of fragrant oil blended in France. Elegant black reeds effortlessly release the fig aroma into the air slowly and evenly over time.
What It Is: This fig reed diffuser is designed to fill any space with lasting, beautiful fragrance. An elevating blend of woody fig tree with fruity sweet figs, it is carefully crafted with the highest-quality fragrance oils and hand-poured into a gorgeous glass bottle. Perfectly presented in a signature luxury gift box which is crafted by hand in the UK.
A little history… The fresh, clean fragrance of Adriatica Fig blends woody notes of the fig tree with the fruity sweetness of Mediterranean white Adriatic figs. Highly prized in antiquity, figs and fig wood were considered sacred in antiquity and a symbol of rebirth, abundance, enlightenment and prosperity.
How To Use: Place all the reeds into the oil and then allow 24-48 hours for the fragrance to diffuse continuous scent. Gently flip the reeds weekly to increase fragrance distribution. See ‘diffuser information’ tab for more tips.
Product Information: Ancienne Ambiance Reed Diffusers are created with the finest fragrances. Inspired by antiquity. Formulated in France.
- Olfactive Family: Sweet/Woody
- Size: 200ml. Lasts for up to six months. Includes set of 7 black synthetic reeds 24cm long.
- Recyclable glass bottle and gift box can be repurposed for a variety of uses
- Ancienne Ambiance Diffusers are adorned with labels inspired by mosaics of the Roman Empire.
- All packaging is responsibly crafted using sustainably sourced recycled materials. Learn more about our Standards & Sustainable Practices.
- Production: Made in France
Refill Service: Our Chelsea boutique offers a refill service for 200ml Reed Diffusers. We’ll refill your empty bottle with a fresh batch of the originally purchased scent and include a new set of reeds. Book a refill appointment at this link. To arrange your refill by post, message us.
Shipping Restriction: We regret that it is not possible to deliver diffusers outside of the UK.