Create the perfect bespoke luxury scented candles set for yourself or someone special.
Editors Notes: Put a personal spin on a unique gift set in just a few clicks!
What it is: A set of four candles, as chosen by you, that will fill your home with opulent scents.
How To Use: see ‘how to use’ tab.
Tips To Choose Candles: see our Candle Buying Guide.
Product Information: Bringing a scent-sational glow into your living space since 2004, Ancienne Ambiance luxury scented candles are thoroughly delicious and full of fragrance. Each candle is hand-poured in the UK using traditional techniques, special slow burning wax blend and lead-free wick.
- 50-55 hour approximate burn time each.
- Each candle includes a golden candle lid.
- Recyclable glass vessels and gift box can be repurposed for a variety of uses.
- Beautifully presented in a signature luxury gift box which is crafted by hand in the UK.
- All packaging is responsibly crafted using sustainably sourced recycled materials. Learn more.
- Production: Made in the UK
We’re extremely proud of the craftsmanship of Ancienne Ambiance Candles.
Find out more about our candle values and artistry here.
How To Use
- To maximise your candle’s burn time, make sure it is lit for approximately 2-3 hours for its first burn. This will form a good sized melting pool (molten wax) across the entire surface for maximum scent. It also creates the wax ‘memory’ before extinguishing the flame and prevents tunnelling.
- Thereafter keep the wick trimmed to around 1/4 inch. Trimming the wick at regular intervals, or before each burn, will also help consume the candle evenly. A wick trimmer will do this perfectly, also preventing the excess wick to fall back into the molten wax.
- Instead of blowing out your candle, snuff it to prevent the wick from smouldering and leaving a smoky scent.
- Over time candle fragrances can change and sweat out. Store your candles somewhere not too warm and keep dust off with an elegant candle lid.
- Read our expert Candle Tips at this link.
CANDLE SCENT PAIRING: How do you pair fragrances? There’s nothing quite like lighting a scented candle, whether you need to refresh, wind down or create an enveloping feel and burning two together can be quite extraordinary. Indulge the senses by creating a bespoke home scent: Try scent pairing your favourite candles with our Romana Amber Candle – enjoy!
As Loved By
“Award-winning master candlemakers” – Fiona Klonarides, The Beauty Shortlist
“Ancienne Ambiance makes incredible luxury scented candles. I have them everywhere” – Plum Sykes, VOGUE
“If you love scented candles, it’s time to make firm friends with this perfectly formed luxury goods brand.” – Marie Claire