Editor’s Notes: Colonia Eight is an uplifting fig fragrance offering style and substance. Perfect for anyone looking to envelop themselves in exquisite elegance.
What It Is: A sweet, woody unisex eau de parfum that exudes luxury and is inspired by the luscious figs of ancient times. Perfectly presented in a signature luxury gift box which is crafted by hand in the UK.
A little history… White Adriatic Fig blended with green and woody notes, Colonia VIII (Colonia Eight) is a rich unisex Eau de Parfum. Highly prized in antiquity, it is said that the fig was one of the first cultivated plants and was the symbol of abundance. The Phoenicians, Egyptians, Greeks and Romans all considered figs to be sacred.
- Top Notes: Green notes
- Heart Notes: Coconut
- Base Notes: Woody, Sandalwood
How To Use: Apply fragrance to pulse points (inside wrist, behind the ears, base of the neck), creases of your knees and elbows for a longer lasting, stronger scent. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly.
Product Information: Ancienne Ambiance niche perfumes are produced by hand in limited quantities in France, using the finest ingredients and offering a natural distinctive character.
- Size: 100ml spray
- Olfactive Family: Sweet/Woody
- Intensity: Moderate, suitable for day or evening wear
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Parfum (EDP), Special Edition
- Production: Made in France
- Ancienne Ambiance products are not tested on animals.
Shipping Restriction: We regret that it is not possible to deliver perfumes outside of the UK.
* Apply liberally to pulse points, just like Cleopatra did – such as inside wrist, inside elbow, behind the ears, base of the neck and behind the knee
* Avoid rubbing the wrists together after application as this will cause the molecules to breakdown and the fragrance to fade
* Keep skin moisturised as it allows fragrance to last longer
* Spray directly on to your hair, or on your hairbrush, before brushing
* Spray onto your clothes and especially a scarf
As Loved By
WINNER Editor’s Choice – Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017
“If you have ever been lucky enough to be surrounded by ripe fig trees, then for me, this is that scent and it is just beautiful and fresh.” – BeautyQueenUk.co.uk
“Colonia VIII is a stunning fragrance, fresh and deep with a dark edge! Exotic and pretty.” – Louloulouiseylifestyle.co.uk
“Colonia VIII will hit every note on your must-have list… Everyone will stop you just to ask what you’re wearing: trust us, we know from experience.” – TheAmazingBlog.co.uk
“This one reminds me a little of clean linen and powdery tones. Spring suddenly feels slightly closer, thanks to a hint of Colonia VIII.”– Helen Wilson-Beevers, BeautyStylus.com
“One of those rare scents that translates effortlessly from office to after-work drinks, from day to night – an original take on “unisex” and a fresh twist on sumptuous, luscious fig.”– Fiona Klonarides, TheBeautyShortlist.com
Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
View Standard & Ingredients info here.
With product updates and improvements, ingredient lists may change or can vary from time to time. This may not be reflected on the website as quickly as it is on product labels, so please refer to the ingredient list on the product label you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.