Editor’s Notes: A limited seasonal release, Navitatum is the elevating home fragrance perfect for crisp days and cosy evenings. Manifest positive energy at home with the season’s favourite fragrance by your side, or let them know you care by sending this decadent gift set for the colder months.
What It Is: A new limited edition reed diffuser and candle gift set for Autumn-Winter 2023. This chic black set of best-selling Navitatum home fragrance is meticulously crafted by hand and designed to fill any space with lasting, spicy-citrus notes. Perfect to take festive home scenting to a new level. Beautifully presented in signature luxury gift box which is crafted by hand in the UK.
A little history… A distinctive aromatic blend of spicy and citrus notes that perfectly celebrate Autumn, Winter and the festive season.
How To Use: See ‘information’ tabs for more tips.
Product Information: Bringing a scent-sational glow into your living space since 2004, Ancienne Ambiance luxury scented candles are thoroughly delicious and full of fragrance. Each candle is hand-poured in the UK using traditional techniques, special slow burning vegan wax blend and lead-free wick. Ancienne Ambiance Reed Diffusers are also crafted by hand with the finest fragrances.
- Limited Edition: Produced in very limited quantities and for a limIted time only. Each candle and diffuser carries a limited edition number.
- Olfactive Family: Fruity/Woody
- Diffuser Size: 100ml. Lasts for up to three months. Includes four black synthetic reeds.
- Candle Size: 220g. 50-55 hour approximate burn time. Includes golden candle lid.
- Recyclable elegant matte black glass vessels and gift box can be repurposed for a variety of uses.
- Ancienne Ambiance candles and diffusers are adorned with labels inspired by mosaics of the Roman Empire.
- All packaging is responsibly crafted using sustainably sourced recycled materials. Learn more.
- Production: Made in the UK
Shipping Restriction: We regret that it is not possible to deliver sets including diffusers outside of the UK.