Editor’s Notes: Joyous Bacca Berry is a juicy rich mix of fresh berries. A tantalising candle treat complete with an elegant golden lid.
What It Is: A limited edition hand poured candle. Crafted with premium wax to burn cleaning and evenly, infusing your home with a vibrant berry scent. Perfectly presented in a signature luxury gift box which is crafted by hand in the UK.
A little history… A sophisticated fruity blend of redcurrants, blackcurrants and an array of freshly picked berries. A seasonal staple for early hunter-gatherers for thousands of years, Bacca (Latin used for ‘small round fruit’) were also enjoyed by the Romans, Etruscans and Greeks. Thought to have medicinal properties, some might say such a fragrance is Berry-licious.
How To Use: see ‘candle information’ tab.
Product Information: Bringing a scent-sational glow into your living space since 2004, Ancienne Ambiance luxury scented candles are thoroughly delicious and full of fragrance. Each candle is hand-poured in the UK using traditional techniques, special slow burning wax blend and lead-free wick.
- Olfactive Family: Fruity
- 50-55 hour approximate burn time.
- 220g. Elegant black glass vessel with a golden candle lid.
- Limited Edition: Produced in very limited quantities and for a limited time only.
- Recyclable glass vessel and gift box can be repurposed for a variety of uses.
- Ancienne Ambiance Candles are adorned with labels inspired by mosaics of the Roman Empire.
- Production: Made in the UK
Tips To Choose Candles: explore our Candle Buying Guide.
- To maximise your candle’s burn time, make sure it is lit for approximately 2-3 hours for its first burn. This will form a good sized melting pool (molten wax) across the entire surface for maximum scent. It also creates the wax ‘memory’ before extinguishing the flame and prevents tunnelling.
- Thereafter keep the wick trimmed to around 1/4 inch. Trimming the wick at regular intervals, or before each burn, will also help consume the candle evenly. A wick trimmer will do this perfectly, also preventing the excess wick to fall back into the molten wax.
- Instead of blowing out your candle, snuff it to prevent the wick from smouldering and leaving a smoky scent.
- Over time candle fragrances can change and sweat out. Store your candles somewhere not too warm and keep dust off with an elegant candle lid.
- Read our expert Candle Tips at this link.
We’re extremely proud of the craftsmanship of Ancienne Ambiance Candles.
Find out more about our candle values and artistry here.
As Loved By
“There seems to be something extra special about the new Bacca Berry – its fruity velvetiness calming you and on a deeper level, signalling the beginning of a cosy evening at home. I’m burning this every night” – Julia Rebaudo, Stylonylon.com
“This Candle blew my mind! The fragrance is fruity and sensual at the same time. It also fragrances the whole room.” – Louloulouiseylifestyle.co.uk
“A glowing homage to bacca, this dream of a candle’s fruity balance of blackcurrants and redcurrants is as uplifting as it is temptingly scrumptious (generous 60+ hour burn time included)” – Fiona Klonarides, Beauty Shortlist
Best Candle (uplifting) – Finalist – Beauty Shortlist Awards 2018